Getting started with test-driven development with PHPUnit
In this hands-on workshops, you'll learn
- why automated tests are a good thing
- how to write your first unit test with PHPUnit
- what "test-driven development""(TDD, "test first") means and how to do it
- how and what to test
- some common testing patterns
- why there is a plush elk in the room
The workshop requires a working knowledge of object-oriented PHP. Prior testing experience is not required.
You will need a laptop with a working local PHP 7 and composer installation and an IDE like PhpStorm.
Do you want to support TYPO3 and get your brand name known in the community? We have various sponsoring options for you.