Getting started with test-driven development with PHPUnit
In this hands-on workshops, you'll learn
- why automated tests are a good thing
- how to write your first unit test with PHPUnit
- what "test-driven development""(TDD, "test first") means and how to do it
- how and what to test
- some common testing patterns
- why there is a plush elk in the room
The workshop requires a working knowledge of object-oriented PHP. Prior testing experience is not required.
You will need a laptop with a working local PHP 7 and composer installation and an IDE like PhpStorm.
The Great Community Event
Get Your Ticket
Don't miss out on the great community event! Get your ticket here now.
Want To Become a Sponsor?
Do you want to support TYPO3 and get your brand name known in the community? We have various sponsoring options for you.
We have found an awsome location. If you want to book your accomodation, you'll find all the information here.